In 1957 our founder, Joe P. Hamilton Jr. started Hamilton Machine Company in a small brick building on a tiny lot. We still have the back door where dad kept the company books. That's right-- he wrote down everybody that owed him on that door.
Since that time, Hamilton Machine has diversified its services to meet the demands of an ever-changing industrial environment, adding staff, equipment and know-how whenever possible.
In 1962, the President and V.P. built a large addition to the original shop building, doubling its size. As adjoining buildings became available, they were purchased, doubling the shop size further in 1972 and again in 1990. In 2004, Hamilton Machine purchased another lot, providing even more work space.
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, Hamilton Machine Company Inc. has been serving the industrial community for more than 50 years.
Our team of skilled machinists, welders and fabricators will provide machinery maintenance and repair services. Machine design and engineering services are available to assist with your machinery designs, modifications and upgrades.